Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Holiday at Dicky Beach

This morning, I got around to downloading the photos from our holiday, so now I can start to blog.

The first week we went up to Dicky Beach with my parents for a nice beach holiday. The kids had stacks of fun playing in the sand and water each day. They especially liked playing in the 'creek' that flows out next to the flag area (for those of you who are familiar with Dicky Beach). I enjoyed being able to sit in the warm sun while watching them, playing with them, and reading.

Other things we did were: go for a walk along the beach; play at the park; eat fish and chips (which costs twice the price it does in NZ); and have a couple of swims in the heated swimming pool (part of the apartment complex we were staying in). It was a really nice relaxing time for us all...I wish I was back there this week!



No comments: