Sunday, 14 September 2008

quick update...

Sorry for being a little slack in posting this past week - not having internet at home means it's a bit hard to post regularly! Thanks to Hamilton City Libraries, we are able to post sometimes though. The kids are at home (hopefully sleeping!) right now, so this will have to be very brief. I've copied some photos off the memory card and on to my USB drive, so I'll try and write a post complete with photos this evening which Mel can then post tomorrow when she comes to the library.
And in other news... we have a house to live in from next week sometime. The current tenants are moving out next weekend, so we'll be in there sometime after that. Which actually means I'll be in there by myself - Mel will be in Aus then! More details later though... (i.e. tomorrow!)

No comments: