Thursday, 9 April 2009

Last swimming lesson...

Joanna had her last swimming lesson for the term today. We aren't doing them over winter (today was just like a winter day at 11C) - even though the pool deck is heated to 30C and the water to 31C or so. She was enjoying them a lot and loves the water, but the last couple of weeks has been tired and only participates in the 1st couple of activities before just wanting to cling on to me. She is happy enough to stay in the water, just as long as she doesn't have to participate. If we'd been continuing on, I would have tried to change to a different lesson time, but with only a couple of weeks left, I thought it would be pointless (new teacher, new kids etc.). Unfortunately Ben never got a space in any of the classes that suited us, so he missed out on swimming this term. I will make sure I get organised a bit earlier for term 4, so he doesn't miss out again.

No comments: