Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Morning at the park...

School holiays = no kindy, no playgroup, no bible study. This means I have a lot of time to occupy kids for. So after going slightly batty yesterday having not planned anything (well I kinda turned into grumyzilla mum), I came up with the idea of taking the kids to the park this morning (the thing is activities have to not take much energy on my part as I'm not that energetic at the moment). I took them to the one next to the Claudelands showgrounds. It was great!...Joanna stayed on a swing for about 30min (which meant I just had to stand and give a little push every so often), and Ben pretty much entertained himself the whole time (since starting kindy, I've noticed he is much more confident at talking to other kids - especially ones he doesn't know). The most painful part was leaving, as neither of them wanted to!

No comments: