Monday, 31 January 2011

Back to reality...

I feel like a sheep, as what I'm about to say, I have read similar words on many other blogs in the past couple of weeks... Tomorrow school starts again...which means going back to the busy morning getting ready for school; school drop off; gym; kindy drop off; school pick up; kindy pick up; bible studies; playgroup...

I have really enjoyed the school holidays, with a more relaxed routine, some extra spontaneousness in schedule/activities and having family visit/stay with us. And as regular readers would know, I've managed to also fit in a bit of holiday surgery! I am relievhat ed that I have totally recovered without any post op complications and feel I have the energy and ability to function normally again (which is very important to be able to deal with all the start of school year stuff). It has meant that I haven't been able to do as many jobs around the house that I would like to have done while not having all the busyness of the school routine, but I did manage to do a couple of things that could be done sitting at a computer (this terms kids church plan - I still have 1/2 of the worksheets to do-, and selling some more stuff on TradeMe). And today I got Ben's school books all covered and labelled, so he is all prepared for tomorrow.

Anyway, we'll see how I go with blogging this year - I still feel like I have lots I'd like to say, but finding the time to type a few words on the screen not as easy to find.

No comments: