Sunday, 9 January 2011

Update...again

EDIT: Photos now here.
Well I remained sick for the whole of the Christmas/New Year week, and was still feeling not 100% the day before we left for our beach holiday. Thankfully the whole family was feeling well by the time we left on Monday for our holiday at the beach.

Our beach holiday was really enjoyable. We stayed at Whitianga on the Coramandel Peninsula. We visited Cathederal Cove again and had our 'bath' at Hot Water Beach. Peter and Ben and Steven collected fresh pipis from the shell beds in the harbour. There was also time spent relaxing: reading, playing board games, cricket, kicking a ball around etc. (photos to come)

We got home yesterday and the Colyer's flew out for Brisbane early this morning. So today we have done 4 loads of washing; relocated the kids bunk beds back to their room (which means dismantling and reassembling); totally cleared out Naomi's bedroom in preparation to paint it (in the next couple of days). My parent's arrive on Thursday morning (to help out with the kids while I recover from my operation), and on Friday morning, I get my tonsils out.

No comments: