Thursday, 15 December 2011

Long term tenant of the 'To Do' list evicted

Today...I cleaned out/organised 2/3 of our large linen cupboard. About a year ago I had managed to organise 2 of the 5 shelves, and had never got around to dealing with the other 3, plus the floor space. With it being wet and windy outside today and in a mood to clean and organise my stuff (as 3 kids at home on holidays makes enough mess for all of us)...I tackled the task. This involved unpacking a bag and 1/2 a box of stuff that hadn't been unpacked since we moved in 1.5 years ago! So now all the shelves and the floor space are looking respectable, although I'd still like to get some baskets/boxes to put some thing in to make them easier to store and access (to make effecient use of the space). Unfortunately that will cost money, so it may be a while before that happens.

No comments: