Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Playing catch-up in the holidays

After the non-scheduled sickness of week 1 of the holidays, I'm spending this week trying to get at least some of my holiday jobs done.  I'm not going to get as much done as I would like, as this week is the week that I've booked in a few catch-ups with friends (my friends and the kids friends).
What I've done:

  1.  Cleared 2 of our 4 garden beds ready for planting some seedlings for winter crops (still not confident that they will be ready to eat before spring, so I might still be relying heavily on what is available at the farmer's market).  
  2. Made a dent in our budget tracking for the past 4 months.  
What I still need to do:

  1. Some baking to have supplies on hand for morning teas when school goes back.
  2. More weeding and planting winter veggies.
  3. Take Ben to do some shopping we had planned to do in the holidays (get a stand for his bike)
  4. Sew a storage bag for our camping sleeping mats
Now I've written it all down, it doesn't look like too much...maybe I will get through it all.

No comments: