Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Sunglasses shopping

I am in need of new sunglasses...my current ones are 5 years old and the lenses are all worn and scratched from use every day. The problem is I have been wearing the same model of Oakley's for the past 10 years (I owned another pair for the 5 years before the current pair), and they no longer make my model. And now as mortgage payers/house owners we are a lot poorer than we used to so forking out lots of money for a new pair of sunnies is a big deal.

We thought we might have found some decent ones on a good sale, but I went and tried them on yesterday and I'm not sure...problem is because I have been wearing the same sort for so long, so am so used to how they feel/fit my face that I don't know how much is just because they are different style/shape and how much is wrong shaped frames for my face. (This is one of the reasons I've been putting off finding new glasses for so long!)

No comments: