Thursday, 8 October 2009

Lack of posts...

Caused by lack of energy, school holidays and busyness getting ready in case bubs #3 comes early.

I've needed to sleep more lately - so when Joanna's sleeping in the afternoon, I am sleeping too. I think it's caused by the poor quality of sleep I'm getting at night, feeling uncomfortable and having to change position often.

School holidays has meant we've been catching up with lots of people - play dates and birthday parties of Ben's kindy friends.

Also doing extra loads of washing and cleaning various baby items (such as the basinett) to get them ready for use. I'm 34 weeks now, so it is possibly only 3 weeks until bubs #3 arrives. We therefore would like to have ready: somewhere for them to sleep, some clothes to dress them in and wraps etc. to keep them warm. It also is only 3 weeks until my parents arrive, so need to do a couple of things to get ready for that too.

2 comments:

Ally said...

Is there something you're not telling us??? What's with the "them"?

Mel said...

I just prefer 'them' to 'it' - doesn't sound quite so much like an object.