Friday, 4 December 2009

Immunisations... False start

I took all the kids to the medical centre for Naomi and Ben to get their immunisations (Naomi's 6 week ones and Ben's 4yr old ones).  I thought it was easiest to get both done at once instead of making 2 separate trips. Well I get there and the receptionist tells me I can't get them done today for 2 reasons:
  1. Naomi has to see a Dr before she can get her 6 week immunisations (I didn't know this), so we need to make an appointment for the Dr and then an appointment to see the nurse.
  2. Ben couldn't get his today because there was a nurse away sick, so with only 1 nurse there wasn't any spare time to do it.
So...we have made appointments for next Wednesday morning, for Naomi to see a Dr and both of them to see the nurse to get their needles.

No comments: