Thursday, 3 December 2009

Survived kindy drop-off...

It is one of the things that Mum and Dad were totally doing for me while they were here (and I was very thankful for).  Ben starts kindy at 1pm and Naomi is due to feed between 1pm and 1.30pm.  I like to stay at kindy for a little bit at the start and do some activity/play with Ben (and Joanna also likes to get some time to play there too!).  So as of today, it means I have to drive to kindy so I can spend a short amount of time there (a bit shorter than I used to), then jump back in the car to get home in time to feed Naomi.
 I then have to fit in sleep/rest time for Joanna and I (Naomi is still you enough that she sleeps anywhere still), before getting back in the car (or maybe walking if we have time) to get back to kindy to pick Ben up at 3.30pm.

It should become a bit easier when Ben starts going to morning kindy, but that won't be happening until sometime during first term next year.

No comments: