Thursday, 3 December 2009

Survived the morning...

Well I'm happy with how my morning went.  I managed to tidy up the table after breakfast so it was all clear (I'm bad about keeping this a habit, but Dad was doing it while he was here and I quite liked/got used to having a nice clear, clean table between meals), put away the clean washing (Mum had been helping out a bit with this, sorting and folding it all, so all I had been doing was putting it away in the cupboards), washed and dried (in the dryer because it is raining today) a load of towels, all before leaving for Bible study.

I also really enjoyed Bible study and learned a lot.  We were looking at prophesies from the old testament which prophesied about Jesus being a prophet, a priest, and a king and the birth of Jesus fulfilled these prophesies.  It meant we looked a lot of old testament stuff that isn't the usual Christmas story stuff - which made it rather refreshing.

No comments: