Monday, 18 January 2010

TradeMe money making

A week ago we finally got around to listing our old/no longer needed TV and VCR (we were kindly given a free widescreen TV and DVD player from one of Peter's work mates) on TradeMe (NZ ebay equivalent). So I decided to do a bit of a stocktake of other items around the house that we no longer use/have upgraded. This included our Breville coffee and spice grinder (I got a Breville conical burr grinder for my birthday just over a year ago), kitchen scales (I upgraded to digital kitchen scales over a year ago - which I bought cheap off ebay), and a dinner set (which we have never used). Everything sold except for the dinner set (which we have re-listed) and we made a total of $75! I'm tempted to try and find more surplus stuff around the house to sell (we just need to decide if Naomi is the last baby - because there is a lot of baby stuff I could sell for quite a bit of money).

2 comments: