Monday, 11 January 2010

busy, busy...

Towards the end of last week and over the weekend, I have felt a strong urge to be productive. Especially to get things done that have been ignored/put off for a while. At the same time I have been frustrated by how little I can get done between the normal day to day tasks and the increasing demand of managing the children (as it gets towards the end of school holidays and they are ready to get back into the normal routine of life - deliberately annoying each other, want/need for constant dialogue with me, wanting/needing others to join in their imaginary games). So I have ressurected my 'to do' list (following Peter's prompting) and have managed to get a few things crossed off already (it also helps with the breastfeed brain issues - ie. remembering something needs to be done, when I can't actually do it right now, but then forgetting when I do have time to do it).

No comments: