Thursday, 25 November 2010

Movie Marathon

While I was sick yesterday (with no energy to do anything except lie on the couch) and recovering today, I've had a bit of a movie marathon. There were a few movies that I'd recorded on the PVR and hadn't got around to watching, so in the past two days I've watched:
  • Charlie's Angels (well only the first 30min of it, the PVR stuffed up the recording - luckily, I've seen it before, so wasn't greatly annoyed)
  • Runaway Bride (which I also have watched before)
  • RV (which I haven't watched before)
  • Catch me if you can (well I'm actually only 1/3 to halfway through this one - had to stop watching when Ben and Joanna arrived home from school/kindy - I have also watched this before)
I've been enjoying watching movies for a change instead of episodes of TV series...it's nice to have approx. 2hrs for the storyline to develop etc. instead of it all been squeezed into a 40min TV episode.

No comments: