Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Need to vent (or is debrief a nicer word)

Yesterday, I got nothing done. Well, yes we went to the museum and that was lots of fun, but I didn't get to cross one single thing off my to-do list. There are a couple of things I've been trying to get done for days...making the pin wheels for Joanna's party and finish clearing our stuff out the playroom (ie. complete the move back to our bedroom).

Then there is the kitchen improvements. Like any renovation (which those of you who have done the DIY reno thing would know, and I knew in theory, but doesn't make the reality any less annoying), things are taking longer than anticipated, there are unknown factors about cost, there's regulations you have to comply with that are hidden in large government documents...

No comments: