Monday, 8 August 2011

Birthday party plans

While in the middle of my party planning season, I've decided to publish the party plans for all the kids parties I've done. When researching my party themes I get lots of ideas/inspiration from the internet and this year I noticed that a number of my ideas have come from blog posts where people have blogged about their party plans. So I thought that me blogging/publishing my plans, might help others out there. Now I know the level I go to with my parties is more creative and involved than a lot of people (I've blogged previously about why), but the way I'm going to organise the plans, you will be able to just take bits and pieces that you want to use. Where I can, I'll include the links/references for where I got the ideas from. I'm also going to include which age birthday I did each themed party for, but a lot of the ideas (decorations, food...) could be used many different ages.

No comments: