Monday, 9 January 2012

Strange day

It has been raining all weekend and the forecast was for it to continue all this week...But when we wake up this morning there is sun and blue sky! I had psyched myself up for a week of kids being inside and had planned to go shopping this morning, just to be able to get them out of the house for a bit. Instead, I got them to get themselves dressed and jobs done quickly this morning and sent them outside to play (while the non-rainy weather lasts - there are still threatening grey clouds floating about the sky). They are having fun, but it has put me out of sorts a bit as the jobs I thought I was going to do this morning (ie. shopping) aren't getting done (as I don't want to waste fine weather being inside a shopping centre, I want to save it for one of the forecast rainy days) and I'm having to find different jobs to do at home.

No comments: