Tuesday, 15 June 2010

I think I've been sucked in...

The Mitre10 Megastore (ie. Mitre10 version of Bunnings) in Hamilton has a cafe as part of it. I visited it for the first time (the cafe that is - I have been to the hardware store part many times) with Ben a couple of months ago (I'd promised to do something special just with Ben and happened to also need to get something from Mitre10). Then a few weeks later I went with Joanna to kill some time between going to the gym and visiting a friend. Now every time I think about needing to go to Mitre 10 to get something, I think about incorporating a visit to the cafe as part of the trip! (Unfortunatley last weekend when a trip to Mitre 10 was needed, I had to stay home and cook up some food for Naomi, so missed out on visiting the cafe - Peter took the kids with him instead and didn't go to the cafe)

No comments: