Wednesday, 2 February 2011

gym return

Well after giving some thought to how I was going to fit in exercise during the holidays, my prediction came true - I managed to only do 1 session of my pilates DVD the whole time I wasn't going to the gym. I found it hard to fit in exercise while having the Colyer's here as the kids were getting up earlier than normal and we were doing lots of holiday type activities (plus I got a tummy bug for a few days). Then I only had a few days before I had my tonsils out, and so that ruled out the exercise for the last 2 weeks of the holidays!

So with Ben back at school and my gym membership suspension ending yesterday, I was back the gym this morning (after dropping Ben off at school). I'm excited to be getting back into and looking forward to not having bouts of tonsillitis continually interrupting my exercise routine.

No comments: