Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Sick...

Well for the past week at least one of us has been sick! First Peter...then Ben...then Joanna...and now me. Peter had just a straight cold, Ben had a bad cold with temperature for a few days and very lethargic, Joanna had a straight cold, and I started off with the beginnings of tonsillitis (I haven't been taking my daily antibiotics for a couple of months, but got straight back to them as soon as my throat was sore), and now feel like I'm coming down with something else. Peter doesn't get any sick leave until he has been at the company for 6 months.

1 comment:

appletopping said...

*hug* Do you have some yummy soup to help your throat feel better? (Is pete any good at putting stock and pumpkin in a pot? ;))
I hope you all feel better soon! (and don't have any ear problems if you're flying shortly)