Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning

Cleaning is a major part of my life this week. We got a letter on Monday from our property manager saying they had noticed some mould on our vertical blinds and could we arrange for them to be cleaned. Then on Tuesday we get a letter from them saying they are coming to do an inspection next Monday! So not only do I have the usual stuff to clean for the inspection - bathroom, toilet, shower, kitchen, vaccum carpets - but the addded quite large job of cleaning every single individual vertical blind (I'll let you know a number when I've counted them all). The big problem is that Peter really can't help out at all (the bathroom is normally his job), so I'm getting a couple of the teenage girls from church to come over on Friday to help out.

No comments: