Wednesday, 19 August 2009

For lovers of dark chocolate...

Tried the new Nestle Kit Kat Dark for the first time today. In the last couple of years I've developed a liking for dark chocolate...I would say I probably now prefer it to normal milk chocolate. The problem is that in the 'chocolate bar' selection, most are made with milk chocolate, so if you want something in your dark chocolate, you have to buy a block. Some dark chocolate enthusiasts might argue this is because putting anything in the chocolate spoils the whole thing. Well I like the variety of having various flavours/textures with my dark chocolate at times (including chilli!) and the new Kit Kat fulfills this need in the 'chocolate bar' department.

I notice on the Nestle website, they market it as 'Try KIT KAT Dark – the combination of wafer and dark chocolate makes it a light enjoyment for those who usually find dark chocolate too bitter', but I would disagree with this, I still think most people who don't like dark chocolate will think the dark chocolate spoils a perfectly good chocolate bar (ie. Kit Kat original).

So in summary, if you like dark chocolate, give the new Kit Kat Dark a try!

1 comment:

Ally said...

Come to Denmark. Here it's the other way round...hardly any chocolate bars that are milk chocolate.