Sunday, 2 August 2009

Week in review...

As I said yesterday, I've been a bit busy to post this week, but there is stuff that has happened (apart from the obvious event) that I have thought about blogging about, but haven't got around to it. So I thought I'd give a brief summary here:
  • It was my turn to provide morning tea for mothers at playgroup this week. Cooked the brownies and choc chip, marshmallow cookies from the latest Donna Hay kids magazine - the mums loved both.
  • Ben enjoyed having Dad come to kindy each day this week, so Dad breaking his arm was a good thing for him I think.
  • Excitement on Thursday afternoon when we had cops and baddies running through our yard and hopping over the back fence.
  • Had a really nice time as a family going to the park by the lake on Friday morning - it was a lot less busy than on the weekends, Peter got to try out the new cafe (which does great savoury scones and sausage rolls), kids had fun on the play equipment and also got to feed the ducks.
  • Went to the first week of the Farmer's markets in their new location and took Ben with me. Ben enjoyed tasting everything, and there were a few extra stalls to look at.

No comments: