Saturday, 1 August 2009

Too busy to blog...

This week has been extra busy for me because of Peter's accident. It has meant I've had to pick up doing all his jobs at home, such as: bathing the kids, washing the dishes, dealing with the rubbish, cooking on the weekend. As well as helping him to do many of his personal care tasks, such as: getting dressed/undressed, washing his hair, spreading stuff on his toast etc. Thankfully his left wrist is feeling a little better so he has been able to do more things again, such as: bathing the kids, doing some of the cooking (with a fair bit of help), mostly getting dressed/undressed by himself. Unfortunately the extra work during the week has been a bit draining on my energy stores and today I feel like I've hit the wall and have felt exhausted all day.

1 comment:

appletopping said...

*hug* Keep well! *hug*