Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Run off my feet...

The school holidays have started and I feel busier than ever. And it isn't caused by having the kids around more. Since school finished on Friday, I have spent a number of hours in the roof installing insulation, helping Peter try and fix the gears on my bike, a couple of hours driving to pick up a toddler bike seat I bought of TradeMe (even accounting for petrol cost, it was stacks cheaper than buying a new one). We've returned stuff to the library, gone and had 2 new tyres put on the car, done grocery shopping. Now this afternoon I'm going to need to spend in the kitchen, making fejoia puree (to make into fejoia curd at a later date), cook up some apples and rhubarb (to put on our museli for breakfast, now that berry season is basically finished) and packaged and freeze up the meat I bought on special. I've also been starting packing lists for our camping trip - trying not to forget anything, but without taking unnecessary stuff.

1 comment:

Ally said...

Just remember to take the bag once you've packed all the things on the list in it!!