Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Sudden death...

My mp3 player which I use to listen to music at the gym was working on Monday morning...now it is not. It won't turn on, it won't charge, it is totally dead. I've only had it for 2 years and it has been well looked after in a protective case (it's actually a lowepro case made for those very skinny digital cameras, but also works well to clip onto my pants at the gym). There has been no warning signs of anything at all being wrong with it.

I'm a bit lost without it, I don't like the music choice at the gym and also I realised today that I like the psychological aspect of being in my own little world even when in a large room with a bunch of other people. I used my phone to listen to the radio at the gym today and Peter pointed out I could use my phone to listen to my music at the gym. Problem is I don't have a mini SD card for my phone or a case to be able to attach it to myself somehow (the one I use for my mp3 player is not long enough for my phone). Although I do like the idea of streamlining my music listening with my phone as I already take it into the gym to record my workouts.

No comments: