Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Chooks in OUR house!

I came out the living room, after being in the bedrooms putting away the mountains of clean washing, to find 2 of our chooks browsing through our lounge room! I had left the front door open to let a bit of air in, as I normally do and they had obviously taken this as an invitation to come inside. They are certainly getting more adventurous in their 'free range' roaming - they decided to check out the yard on the opposite side of the house to where they normally spend the day. After thinking it looked like I might be able to get away with not clipping their wings, I'm now starting to think that I might have to. Otherwise I'm going to find that they've decided to go and check out the pickings in our neighbour's backyard or worse still, have ended up as Hukanui road kill!

No comments: