Monday, 17 May 2010

Graduation day...

Naomi has moved from her capsule into her rearward facing car seat.

I tried to do this a couple of weeks ago, but after getting the seat in the car and the seat belt threaded through...I couldn't find the extension strap for the anchor strap (the one on the seat is about 5cm too short to reach the anchor point), so I had to take it all out again. As soon as I realised I needed the extension strap, I knew it was going to be like finding a needle in a haystack - after the move, it could be anywhere. I tried looking in all the boxes I thought it possibly could be in (that I could gain access to), but still couldn't find it, so today I went out and bought another one, because Naomi is really getting too long for her capsule (her legs need to basically be in fetal position when she's strapped into the car!).

No comments: