Wednesday, 26 May 2010

The 'To do' list has made a come back!

Now that Naomi is sleeping through the night and I don't feel the need to sleep during afternoon rest time, I have started to use a 'to do' list to try and use this time most productively. I was finding that although I would do some stuff during this time, I would forget to do the important/most urgent things. So now while I'm feeding Naomi her lunch, I start to list half a dozen things or so that I need to/want to get done while the kids are all having their rest. I usually manage to get 3/4 of the jobs done and I also try to make sure I have at least 15-30min down time to recharge my batteries before the kids get up. I love being able to cross stuff off the list, to feel a sense of accomplishment for the day and also actually get the stuff done that needs to be done.

No comments: