Saturday, 21 March 2009

I don't like packing

whether it is for a day-out or a weekend holiday or a longer holiday. There's the pressure of not forgetting anything that is needed (which is possible even when you write a list, as it is easy to forget to write something on the list), combined with the pressure of keeping the amount of stuff to a minimum (ie. not taking everything including the kitchen sink). It's even more pressure with having to pack for kids who get dirty, messy, have accidents, get hungry etc. But I do like going on holidays etc., so I just have to plow through and try and get it over as quickly as possible.

1 comment:

Ally said...

I don't mind packing, apart from trying to keep things to a minimum. But I don't like unpacking. I'm usually tired & it always means work...washing etc