Monday, 13 October 2008

And finally... some video.


As you may remember, we bought a video camera before we left Australia. And if you've been following the blog, you might have been wondering whether we were going to post any videos. Well, I would have liked to, except the software which came with it is so appallingly bad that there has been no way to convert the video into anything useful to be able to upload. I've finally managed to get something to work (not very nicely, but it will have to do!)
The reason for this effort is that I managed to record a performance by a budding young rock star named Benjamin. He has a song-book (one of his colouring-in books) and selected some songs out of it. This one was all about golf. See if you can work out the lyrics. I might post them one day :)
Enjoy!

3 comments:

kathryn h said...

Hey Ben, I see you've taken some pointers from Colin. Rohan loved watching you singing the song.

Mel said...

We do have a complete recording of "10-9-8 God is great" as well now... we might try and put it up sometime :)

Mel said...

I've also asked Ben if he could sing some different Colin songs so we can make a complete Colin tribute DVD.