Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Comments please...

When Peter and I started this blog, we were intending for it to be a fluid medium. I guess it's major function is for us to let our friends and family know what we have been up to/thinking about, but we don't want it to feel like we are telling this all to a big black hole. So please comment on our posts - it can be words of encouragement, advice, seeing the funny side in our problems, asking questions about what we've written etc. Although we might be starting to settle in to life here (kind of), building friendships is going to take a while longer, so our Aussie friends are still a really important part of our everyday support structure. So let us know you're out there.

3 comments:

appletopping said...

*waves* Hi mel & pete! and ben & joanna!
No exciting comments, but we do miss you. I hope you've found a good church. :)

Melissa said...

Hi Mel & Peter,
I had just been thinking about the lack of comments. I check the blog nearly every day so my lack of comments doesn't equal lack of interest. I am enjoying hearing all about you navigating life in a new place. The kids like seeing photos of you all (particularly the ones with Ben or Joanna).

Keep up the good work. I'm glad you found a good gym Mel. Are you getting there much or is there too much settling in to do?

Mel said...

thanks for the comments. It's good to know you are out there. I must admit that you two have commented on the blog at some time.
Sally - we have almost made a decision about church, I will definitely post once we have made the final decision.

Mel - It's great to hear you are a avid reader of our blog. At least I know you will read what I write. I will try to make sure I put more photos of Ben and Joanna for the kids to see (I'm sure Rohan would like to see too). I get to the gym 2/3 times a week at the moment. Not having a set routine worked out yet makes it a bit hard, but I am enjoying it when I do go (and the kids love the creche).