Thursday, 30 October 2008

Toilet Training - Day 1

The start of toilet training went pretty well today. Ben did a number of wees in the potty and a poo, so his sticker chart has lots of stickers on it (so many that they have covered up the whole thing nearly - it was suppose to last a week - so I'll need to make a new one for tomorrow!). He did have 2 accidents - the first was my fault for spending too long talking on the computer and the 2nd was when he was engrossed in watching a 'Peppa Pig' DVD while I was cooking dinner (despite me asking/reminding him every 5 min about going to the potty when he needed to do a wee). We also survived spending the whole day at home. I'll see how tomorrow goes.

2 comments:

appletopping said...

how's joanna finding it too? Has she decided to try herself?:)

Mel said...

she likes to have a go sitting on the potty when Ben isn't on it.